I know Father's Day isn't until Sunday but I'm really, really hoping my little guy decides to make an appearance before then (I know, wishful thinking). So I wanted to take the chance I have now to acknowledge the dad's in my life.

My dad is absolutely wonderful! I love spending time with him and I feel so blessed that we live close to our families so we get to see them often. My dad has a wonderful sense of humor and we can laugh about so many things. He has taught me to appreciate sports, good classic rock music, the importance of working hard and he has always been such a wonderful example of how to study and feel the gospel. I have so many good memories with my dad: Utah football and basketball games, Raiders football, New Jersey Devils hockey, the cabin, the lake and on and on and on. I am so excited to see my dad as a grandpa and I think he is going to be so great with our child.
I am also very grateful for my father-in-law. He has welcomed me into his family with open arms and I have always felt loved by him. He also has a great sense of humor and we do a lot of laughing as a family. I know he is going to be a wonderful grandpa to our baby boy because I've seen the way he is with his other grandchildren and I'm very excited. I'm grateful to him and Jesse's mom for raising such an amazing son and I am so lucky to have such amazing in-laws.I am very excited for Jesse to become a dad. He is going to be so wonderful as a father and I can't wait to start this portion of our lives. I am so grateful for Jesse and for the way he loves me. I never thought it was possible to find a husband who treats me like a queen but I was wrong. Jesse teaches me so much and he has been wonderful during the ups and downs of pregnancy. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man and our little boy is so lucky to have him as a father.
1 comment:
i hope you have the baby soon too! cute post!
Post a Comment