I went to the doctor yesterday and was very disappointed to hear I have made no progress! Zip, zero, zilch!!! I go back in a week and he seemed open to the idea of inducing me if I have made no progress. I have such mixed feelings about being induced and I would much rather go into labor on my own. I know things can progress quickly but right now I feel like I'm never going to go into labor!!!!
Today is my last day of work and while I am looking forward to a little mini-vacation next week I'm worried I'm going to be bored all day. I need to go get some crafts or something to keep my mind off being big and pregnant. I guess I just need to try and enjoy my quiet time while I have it.
Wish me luck and please think lots of labor thoughts for me!!
4 comments:
You can do it! I can only imagine how anxious you feel just waiting! Hopefully when you look back on this time it will seem like a blink of an eye!!
hey, if it makes you feel better, my little sister Beth went to the doctor on Wednesday and showed no progress, and then her water broke at 4:30 a.m on Thursday and she had her baby 10 hours later. I don't want to get your hopes up though. I am excited to see pics, good luck, and catch up on some sleep on your days off, you will sure need it.
Hey, I have almost the same story as Heidi's sister. With Olivia, I went in and no progress and that night my water broke and eight hours later Olivia was here!! Walk walk walk! Enjoy this time, its sooo sweet. I love thinking back on right before I had my kids. Cute.
i have been induced both times so i am not the best example of going in to labor on your own. at any rate, being induced was geat so if you go that route... don't worry at all! hopefully he comes soon!
Post a Comment