Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet Hendrix

I wish I was posting photos of my new baby but sadly I am still preggo. However, I would like you to meet the newest addition to my parent's family: Hendrix. My mom bit the bullet and got a new puppy! Apache is still alive but he is getting so old and will probably be leaving us soon. My family figured the transition would be easier if we already have a new dog when Apache passes away.

Isn't she adorable?!?


Look at the size difference! Apache is being very patient with a new puppy in the house.


2 comments:

Crawling said...

Oh my gosh!!! Can I go play with him?! I love it!

Zane and Lexi said...

um, yes - we are jealous and would like to know where we can get one too! we are missing our black lab and need a puppy! PLUS...I heard you had your baby and I am DYING to see pics ASAP!!! Hope baby and mommy are doing well!!!!