So Cute! I hope you liked the sleepers I gave you...Michelle and Kellie used those like crazy because it was just easier to change them...especially if you are changing every hour :)
he has no choice but to become a UTE fan. Fun decorating! Hope guys and baby are doing well and getting some sleep in - he is adorable! P.S. those sleepers are the BEST!
Oh my gosh! The room looks so dang cute! I love all the Utah stuff! Make sure one of the creepy Utah players doesn't wander in thinking it's a locker room though :-)
Cute Room! My husband thought it was really cool. Congrats on the new arrival! He is very cute. Brynn I don't know if I have ever met you, but I am a frend of Cami's and I know Jesse from Choir at the U. Just thought I would say Hi!
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
8 comments:
LOL! He knows what he's doing! I love the room!
So Cute! I hope you liked the sleepers I gave you...Michelle and Kellie used those like crazy because it was just easier to change them...especially if you are changing every hour :)
Really darling room. He's such a little sweetie!
he has no choice but to become a UTE fan. Fun decorating! Hope guys and baby are doing well and getting some sleep in - he is adorable!
P.S. those sleepers are the BEST!
How adorable! I love the room =)
Yay! That's the blanket I made!! The room looks so cute!
Oh my gosh! The room looks so dang cute! I love all the Utah stuff! Make sure one of the creepy Utah players doesn't wander in thinking it's a locker room though :-)
He's more than adorable!!
Cute Room! My husband thought it was really cool. Congrats on the new arrival! He is very cute. Brynn I don't know if I have ever met you, but I am a frend of Cami's and I know Jesse from Choir at the U. Just thought I would say Hi!
Post a Comment