I forgot how much I LOVE this show!!! This was my favorite dance from last night. Mia Michael's weird wedding dance came in a close second but this was at the top of my list. ENJOY!!
Oh my gosh!! I LOVED that dance! That, too, was my favorite! Watching this show makes me wish so bad that I could dance like them! Love it! :) By the way...I can't believe you only have a little over a week before your due date!! How exciting!!!
Those were my two favorites too!!! But I think I'm going to have to like the Mia dance. I liked the Salt Lake girl! Last night was pretty great! I'm so looking forward to this season!!
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I LOVED that dance! That, too, was my favorite! Watching this show makes me wish so bad that I could dance like them! Love it! :) By the way...I can't believe you only have a little over a week before your due date!! How exciting!!!
Those were my two favorites too!!! But I think I'm going to have to like the Mia dance. I liked the Salt Lake girl!
Last night was pretty great! I'm so looking forward to this season!!
I am totally rooting for the Salt Lake girl...she actually lives right down the street from Jason and I. She was so awesome in her try out.
Post a Comment