Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF!!!

I am so glad today is Friday! It has been a really long week and I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow will be the first Saturday in about a month where we don't have anything scheduled. Our goal is to get the baby's room painted and put together. Wish us luck on a productive weekend!! Hopefully I will have photos of the finished product on Monday.

As you've all noticed this week has been so strange when it comes to the weather! I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy for the cooler temperatures. I'm not happy about the snow that came yesterday but I'm hoping the 80-degree temperatures don't come back for a while. I know most of you will hate me for saying that but on Tuesday when it was 80-degrees I just sat at work and watched my hands and feet double in size. By the end of the day I could not get my feet into my shoes and I was so swollen!!! So for the sake of my hands and feet I'm hoping for 60-degree temps!
Congrats to anyone who is graduating today. I can't believe it but I have been graduated for three years now! I guess I forget it's been that long because I'm still on campus every day but I haven't stepped in a classroom or done homework in three years. Time flies!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I am with you Brynn. The same thing happened to me on Tuesday. Just be glad you don't have to endure the whole summer.