Unfortunately I don't have anything really exciting to report. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good and normal. From this point on I will be visiting my doctor weekly and starting next week he will examine me more closely to see how I am progressing. :)
At this point things are really up in the air. The baby could come at anytime but I definitely don't expect him to come this early. However, I did get my hospital bag packed over the weekend so at least I feel somewhat prepared. I can't believe I've finally reached the home stretch; it is very exciting!
And only because I love you all so much, here is a final belly shot! This is me, ready to pop, at nine months pregnant!
9 comments:
If I ever get pregnant, I want to look as cute as you!!
You are so darling! Enjoy this final stretch, you'll look back on it with much fondness (even though your totally DONE being pregnant, I know.) Also, savor labor and having the baby, it is the best day of your life (aside from getting married.) It can hurt, and be long (or not) but it is so fun to think back on meeting your baby for the first time. Ok, I'm done- good luck!!!
You are adorable! Good luck in the last few days/weeks!
You are so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
Brynn, you look so cute! It's so fun to be knowing he could come any day! :)
You put the biggest smile on my face! Thanks:) You really are so cute... even though I know you probably don't feel that way. I can not wait for you to be a mom, you'll be so dang great! I love the pic!
brynn - it was fun to see you and jesse on sunday! that was so nice of you to come...we love your family! can't wait for your little guy to come - it is so exciting!!!
Brynn you look so cute, good luck with delivery. I loved every minute of it. It is so amazing how close it make you to Heaven. Well that is how I felt.
You are so cute! I love it! Congratulations!
Post a Comment