Jesse and I had a combined office shower today and it was so much fun. We are so lucky to work in these wonderful departments here at the 'U' and it is especially fun because our offices work pretty closely together so a lot of people already know each other.
A girl in Jesse's office made this adorable diaper cake and she filled it with lots of baby goods, including some adorable U of U socks and bibs!

My office gave us a cute Utah baby blanket! Like we've said before this child will have no choice but to bleed RED!
I'm so grateful for this job and for the people I work with. Everyone is so great and it's such a blessing to enjoy going to work everyday. I'm definitely looking forward to my summer off but I know I will be happy to go back to work in August.
3 comments:
what a fun shower...your little guy will be set to come! it was fun seeing you the other day at the park! can't wait to see pics of your little guy - so soon!!
I wish we got U stuff at our showers, oh well. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Cheers
Creers
I'll be glad when you come back!! Even though we wont get much time to even enjoy working together! Sill way fun though!
Post a Comment