Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Condo

I can't believe it but we have already been in our condo for a month now! I finally picked up the camera yesterday and took some photos of our new home. We still have some work to do: fixing holes in the walls, hanging decorations, etc. but these photos will give you a pretty good idea of our living space.

Here's our entryway/front room. The door is just to the left of this table.

Here's our living room. I'm excited to use our fireplace this winter!

This is our little dining area and also Swoop's living space.


Here's our small kitchen. This photo makes it look smaller than it actually is and I've been surprised that I've never felt too cramped.

This is our hallway bathroom. We still need to hang the towel rack and those baskets but I love our nautical theme.

This is our master bedroom and the master bathroom. This room is very large and has two closets! I LOVE having my own closet and of course I use some of Jesse's closet also.

This room full of chaos will be the baby's room. And yes, that is baby furniture! I found a great deal on Craigs list and we were able to buy all the pieces we needed for a really good price. We will be removing the wallpaper border that is in there right now because it's a little girly and we will probably paint the walls. I can't wait to get this room done and ready for our little guy!




5 comments:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

What a great Condo!! I didn't realize how big they were inside. You need to have a house warming party now...so everyone can see it! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you moved in there a month ago! It looks great. I don't think our house looks that organized now, and we've been here over a year!!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

OH I love it! Isn't it nice to get settled. I have a ton of baby clothes, far too many for us if you are interested and tons of newborn diapers. Are you interested? Let me know.

Bart and Michelle said...

How cute! I'm impressed with how organized everything is already! It must be so nice to have your own place now with freedom to come and go when you want without being on call!

Jenny and Brett said...

Your condo is way cute and looks like there is lots of room to breathe! Have fun decorating the nursery!!