Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag

We all love tags so here are four things you may or may not know about me!

A)Four Jobs I Have Had

1: Grocery clerk at Emigration Market - Snelgrove, remember the fun times of facing all the shelves!
2: Secretary at Russon Brothers Mortuary - I had this job during my senior year in high school and throughout my years in college
3: Hostess at Maggiano's in Cali - YUMMY!!
4: I've had three internships because of my major in college: 1320 KFAN, Reister-Robb PR and the marketing department at the U of U
5: I'm adding a fifth job; the one I currently have which is the best one of all: working at the Alumni Association at the U of U

B) Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over

1: How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2: Hitch
3: Moulin Rouge
4: Gladiator (I probably couldn't watch this over and over but it's one of my favorites)

C) Four Places I Have Lived

1: Laird Ave.
2: Costa Mesa, CA
3: Russon Brothers Mortuary
4: Our new condo!

D) Four TV Shows I Watch: religiously (insert your own adjective here)

1: Grey's Anatomy
2: The Hills (such a guilty pleasure)
3: The Office
4: Gossip Girl (another guilty pleasure!)

E) Four People Who Email Me Regularly

1: Jesse
2: Obnoxious MUSS Members :)
3: Friends
4: Nordstrom

F)Four of my Favorite Foods

1: Watermelon
2: M & M's
3: Spinach/Artichoke Dip from Cheesecake Factory
4: Strawberry Shortcake

G)Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1: At home getting all our baby stuff organized
2: The beach
3: Getting a pedicure on my huge swollen feet
4: With Jesse at a football game

H)Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year

1: Meeting our little boy and finally deciding on his name
2: Utah Football - and watching Elise cheer on the sidelines
3: Going to San Francisco in September and introducing my two boys to the RaiderNation
4: Becoming a mom

I) Four Friends I Tag

1: Since we all love tags so much I tag all of you who read this :)

1 comment:

Cotter said...

yea for emigration!