Monday, May 5, 2008

The Nursery

After an exhausting weekend we finally finished the nursery! It definitely needs some decorations on the walls but we are very proud of our baby's room. Completing this room is just another blaring reminder that this little guy is on his way and he will be with us soon. I'm very excited to meet little R.G.! (no that is not what we are naming him - it's an ongoing joke with my mom!!)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red!!! You guys did a great job.

Barb said...

Very cute! That red border is so darling with the red bedding! The only thing it needs now is a baby!

Crawling said...

Well done! What's with all the red? ;) I LOVE IT!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Love the red. He will be a true baby ute fan!! Good job!

Zane and Lexi said...

looks great...he'll be here before you know it! hope you are feelin well

rdelight said...

Brynn, I love the baby's room! Is there any chance of him being a BYU fan?