Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

I have now been tagged twice so it is time for me to share 8 things you don't know about me. Here goes!


1. I LOVE plain M&M's! They are my favorite candy and I eat a handful every night. I have a special way of eating them: I crack the shell with my teeth and see if I can get the chocolate out without cracking the other side of the shell. I know that's weird but it makes the experience last longer.



2. I think I have the greatest job in the world. I get paid to work with students and I get to be on campus without being in school. And the best part is that I get paid to go to U of U football games which is one of my favorite things to do anyway!



3. I am so excited to move out of the mortuary and buy a house but I am terrified of spending that much money and signing my life away for 30 years! However, when we move out we are going to get a puppy so that helps conquer my fears.



4. I hate being on a diet (I'm on weight watchers right now) but I secretly love how much healthier I feel.



5. If I could have a shopping spree anywhere it would be Express. I love their clothes! If I could have a shoe shopping spree I would choose Nordstrom cause they have so many shoes to choose from.



6. I love getting my US Weekly every week. Even though every issue is the exact same, and I get so sick of hearing about the same celebrities over and over again I still get so excited when it arrives in the mail.



7. I hate it when Jesse sneezes. His sneezes are so loud and it always happens when I am in the middle of telling him something so then I have to start all over.



8. I am so excited to be a mom. I'm starting to get a little baby hungry, but the timing is just not right yet. And I think Jesse is going to be the best dad in the whole world so I'm also excited for that.



I don't think I have anyone left to tag; except maybe Jesse :)

1 comment:

Cotter said...

I love the plain m&m one... those always remind me of you!!!!!!!!!!!