Jesse graduated from the University of Utah on Friday. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English and he has now entered the real world by starting a full-time job. Yikes!!
I am very proud of him!!!
Here we are at Rodizio Grill before the graduation ceremony. Yummy!
Brynn's Parents
Brynn's Grandparents
Jesse's Parents
Jesse's Grandma
Brynn's good friend Cami (she graduated in the same college)
6 comments:
congratulations to jesse - it really is a great accomplishment! good luck with the new job!
Congrats!!! Way to represent with the red Brynn!!!
yay! good choice of major... that was mine too. I bet he's glad- no more papers!
Congrats, Jesse!! I hope to one day also have my English diploma... hopefully soon!!
Jesse Congrats on joining the alumni! It's a great feeling and we're proud to have you on our team!!!! Way to be!
I made it onto your blog page! I'm aweseome! Do you think I could get the pictures you took from graduation? p.s. So you think YOU can dance? I can't wait to talk about it. I can already hear the song!
Post a Comment