Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day at the Cabin

We went to my family's cabin for Memorial Day. It was a lot of fun!

Our cabin is old and pretty small but I have such good memories of staying there!



The cabin is Apache's favorite place in the whole world and he always has a stick in his mouth!


We rode the ATV's and saw a lot of deer!


Here's the men after cutting down a large tree in the backyard. Don't they look so proud!

We shot the beebee gun and played lots of games.









Jesse and I just got a new camera so I had fun taking lots of nature shots.



2 comments:

Cotter said...

How fun!!! I dont think I even knew your parents had a cabin!

Zane and Lexi said...

ahhh, the cabin - good memories of 4 wheelin' and paintballin'! looks like you guys had a great weekend!