Thursday, May 3, 2007

Our Funny Bird

So it's been a while since I've posted photos of our bird. All my friends post pictures of their children, I post pictures of my bird. :) Although, he is kindof like a child. At night when we turn off the lights he screeches for sometimes as long as a 1/2 hour. It is very strange and quite annoying.
His wings have grown back so now he is flying all over the place. We've also taught him to say "pretty bird" and we are in the process of teaching him how to say "utah." Although he can get cranky and bite pretty hard he is usually a very loving bird and he is a very fun pet!


2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

i need a pet (besides my fish)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

maybe we can switch for a day. You can take Jaxon and I'll take your bird