Last night was my sister, Elise's, Ensemble/Barbershop concert at East High. They did a good job and it brought back so many memories! I loved doing our Madrigals concert and I am determined to track down a video tape of it!!
(sorry these photos are so poor; I was not allowed to use my flash)
Elise hamming it up to Spice Girls "Stop" (she is the one on the floor) - she is such a performer and she has a very strong stage presence
My dad played the guitar for one of their numbers. Elise even sang a little solo part and she sounded great!!!
Cute picture!!!
5 comments:
sad! I miss madrigals too. We will have to find a video and have a party!
You are in luck... I have a tape of our Madrigals concert. I will have you all over sometime to watch it!!
Linds do you have a tape of the entire concert? I was thinking of calling the Maxfields cause I'm pretty sure Stuart's dad taped the entire thing. If I talk to him I will let you guys know.
hey - i think i have a video of mads too! somewhere in my parents house...we need to have a reunion!
Brynn I am glad you took pictures! I hate being away because I miss all of Kylees fun things! Thanks for helping me be a good big sister!
Post a Comment