
Today is the big day; IKEA is opening it's doors!!! I'm excited, but not as excited as these people!!
People have been camping out since Monday to be the first ones inside this new store! CRAZY!I can't wait to shop there. Now we just need to move into a house so I actually have a reason to buy furniture!
4 comments:
Right Brynn! I am sure you were camping out there too. I'm jealous you have one... we don't have one here, the closest is in Chicago I think!
Wow! Ikea is great and all but I don't know if it is worth camping out overnight for. Still I think it is awesome that SLC finally got one! I am sure it will be a hit!
I love IKEA but I'm not that crazy!! I heard the first 2500 people were eligible for some sort of coupon... um, yeah, I usually try to avoid crowds that big at stores.
We need to all go on a shopping spree day!!
Post a Comment