Thursday, May 3, 2007

T.V.

So I have to admit that television rules my life a little bit. I get very involved in T.V. shows and I can't miss even a week. So here is my weekly television routine.

Sunday: The Amazing Race - if I had to choose one reality show to be on this would be it. I love this show and I think it would be so fun to be a contestant! I'm cheering for the beauty queens to win.

Monday: 24 - I've been a little disappointed with this season but I love Jack Bauer!! Tuesday: THERE IS NOTHING ON TUESDAY NIGHTS!!

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model - Tyra Banks gets on my nerves a little bit but I love seeing the model's photos in the end. My favorite contestant is Jaslene.





Thursday: Ugly Betty, The Office, Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy - Thursday nights are tough because there are so many good shows on at the same time!!!












Friday: What Not To Wear - I absolutely LOVE this show!!!!!!!!
Saturday: Moving Up and My First Home - Watching people remodel and purchase homes fascinates me! I don't look forward to the day when we have to start looking for a home; I don't think it will be a pleasant journey!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

HELLO... American Idol is on Tuesday!! :)

Anonymous said...

AMERICAN IDOL! crazy girl! and i have the same dilemma on Thursday nights. AND i watch ER too. ahhh... the tough life.