James' wedding was on Saturday, April 21st. It was a roller coaster day but it was a very nice day. The weather was perfect so their pictures are gorgeous! I'm jealous of all the flowers (that's what I get for getting married in December!).
I can't post any photos because they are copyrighted but if you would like to see them go to www.swensenphotography.com and click on "online proofing." Then you can search by the event date (April 21). Click on "M.Shipp" and the password is "maryann."
It is still very strange that they are married but they are very happy so we wish them the best!!
5 comments:
Crazy that James is married! I looks at the pics... they were really pretty, especially the ones in front of the Temple. I loved the bridesmaids and flower girl dresses! So cute!
I feel old
Hey I forgot to ask... what happened with your church calling? Is James going to be your neighbor at the mortuary?
I have to teach my first class in a couple of weeks. SCARY!!! James and Marianne will move in when one of the apartments becomes available. I don't know if we will move out first or if the other couple will beat us to it.
very pretty wedding! I'm glad they are happy - you looked beautiful brynn!
Post a Comment