So, this isn't as dramatic as some of you were probably thinking but it is a big change for me.
BEFORE
AFTER
I've been a blonde all my life but I finally decided to try something new. I've never had the guts to do something this drastic but I am loving it! I'm still getting used to it every time I look in the mirror but I think the color is beautiful!
12 comments:
Holy Moly look at you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's definitely a big change, but such a good one. You're a whole new person:)Love it!
Cute, cute, cute Brynn! Love it!
I love it! Haha, I'm still laughing about how I couldn't find you the other day during the meeting and you were sitting right next to me... =)
I love it! I don't know how to handle you not as a blonde though. Looks good!
What a hot mama!
yay! I'm not the only brunette friend now :)
Looks good - that is a BIG change. You'll never go back because brunettes have MORE fun!!!
Cute!! I wish I had those kinda guts... my eyebrows are too blonde to have it work on me!! But it works great on you!!... Does Jesse like it???And... I am loving those pics of Gavin on the previous post!!
Way cute Brynn! I look at past pictures of me as a blonde and am so glad I decided to go brunette! You're way more brave than me though. I had to make the transition very slow! BTW is your sister still dating someone? I saw her cheering at the game on Tues and still think she would be cute with my brother :)
Remember how we could be sistes now?! According to your mom that is. :) Love it! Miss you! See you tomorrow.
I love it Brynn! Way cute.
I love it! You always look gorgeous!
Brynn I love your hair. You look beautiful. Sorry about not getting together while I was in town. It was crazy We had a bunch of family in town and we also headed to St. George to see Trev's fam as well. I will be down sometime in April, just myself and Lyla. We will have to get together for sure then, I totally want to met Gavin and catch up on your life. Hope all is going well. Gavin in such a cutie.
Post a Comment