I just read this article and it really annoyed me! http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jess-alba-i-cried-trying-to-lose-baby-weight
All I can say is Boo Hoo! We all feel so bad for you that you have your own personal trainer to help you lose your baby weight, and you have a nanny so you can work out five hours a day! I really hate that every time a celebrity has a baby it is a contest to see how fast they can lose all their baby weight. When a celebrity has a six pack two months after giving birth it makes us normal people feel like we need to acheive that also. They never talk about how celebrities don't have any other responsbilities such as work, school, grocery shopping, etc. so they have plenty of time to exercise all day long.
Another thing I don't understand is how celebrities don't get stretch marks. Is there a certain drug they are taking that is only available to movie stars? Or maybe it's all airbrushing; either way, I would like to know that secret.
Oh, and I wish contractions were only as bad as cramps! If that were the case I wouldn't have needed the doctor to shove a giant needle in my spine to stop the pain. Wow, I really don't like Jessica Alba right now.
Thank you for putting up with my rant. :)
3 comments:
Oh, I definitely liked your rant. I am convinced it is all airbrushing as well. There is no way they don't have them. Don't worry Brynn, they are not the majority of people.
AMEN!!!! I share these same feelings. Definitely call me if you come down because I would LOVE to see you guys!
Yes, I totally get annoyed by celebrities that have trainers, personal chefs and nannies and make it look so easy to lose the extra pounds. And seriously, they must have some cream to avoid the stretch marks...(I don't even want to think about pregnancy and stretch marks...I already have a ton from my own doing!).
Oh and I hope one day our kids will be as cute as Ty...or Gavin :)
Post a Comment