Gavin does not enjoy eating food. This is so surprising because he puts everything else in his mouth but he doesn't seem to like the things that should actually be in his mouth.
This is what happens when we try to feed him with a spoon.
Now we have started spreading the food on his tray and letting him put his hands in it. Eventually some of it makes it into his mouth but it mostly goes on his face. If any of you moms have advice about solid food I am all ears!
Check out his two teeth!
3 comments:
Just keep trying! Haylee didn't do well with baby food either. I don't think she liked the tecture of it. She didn't do well with regular food until she was completely off the bottle. I feel your pain though, it was a constant battle with Haylee, but just don't give up! Now Haylee is the best eater I could ask for!
oh man - gavin is just so cute! I am the wrong mom to ask, my 1 year old is the worlds WORST eater.... he just doesn't want to stop long enough to sit still in a highchair!! HELP!
so I am interested in what you find out :)
He is SO cute! I am amazed at how fast they grow up :)
Post a Comment