Right now I have one big thing on my wish list: a new car! I've had my car (1998 Honda Civic) for about six years and it has been a great car. It has traveled to California numerous times, been to St. George a few times, carried me through college, lasted through three years of marriage and now transports me and Gavin around town. My car still runs great and we've never had any problems with it but I'm ready to graduate to a more grown-up car; no, that doesn't mean a mini-van! The car I want is a Honda CR-V. I think they are so cute and I've always wanted something a little bigger than a sedan. Plus my honda has no power-anything; that means no power-windows, no power-locks, NOTHING! I am ready for an upgrade!
Unfortunately I'm not sure if we can afford a new car right now. We need to do some budgeting and figure out if this is in the cards for us. Sometimes I hate being a grown-up! :)

2 comments:
I agree. My mother-in-law just got one of these. They are Awesome! I hope you can do it, because they are enjoyable fun cars to drive.
I don't like being a grown up either! Just be thankful that you're done with school!
Post a Comment