I was thinking the other day about how I know so many people who are pregnant right now; many of you read this blog. When I was pregnant there was a website that really helped me: http://www.babycenter.com/. You can sign up for weekly newsletters that will tell you how your baby is developing week-by-week. There are also a bunch of message boards where you can post questions and talk to other pregnant women. I always had random questions about what was happening to my body and it was so nice to talk to women who were going through the same thing.
I had to post these photos of my little guy; isn't he cute! I never get tired of looking at him and he brightens my day. He is so close to crawling which is going to complicate our lives. It's so funny to watch him scoot around right now.
There has been a big change in my life but I'm going to make you wait until tomorrow to find out what it is - no I'm not pregnant so don't even think it!
5 comments:
That is so funny that you had to announce you weren't pregnant!
New Car?
Full time Mom?
New job?
Moving?
I don't think I can wait until tomorrow :)
okay, I'm trying to be patient.... :)
The suspense is killing me!
Side note: I love Gavin's fuzzy chick hair!! Super cute!
??????
i am prettys sure today is the tomorrow you are talking about so you best hurry and post the big change. i am with you about baby center... if i didn't get those e-mails i would have no idea how far along i was.
Post a Comment