Yes, that is me and Cami with Jamal Anderson: former Ute and NFL player! He was at the pep rally so we had to get a picture with him.
The BCS Championship game is tonight and that is exactly what the winner of the game will be: BCS champion. Not national champion because technically there is no national champion in college football these days since no one from a non-BCS school can win a championship.
We all know who the real national champion is this year: THE UTES!!!!!!! For more on this argument check out this article from Rick Reilly: http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3815656

3 comments:
Your son Gavin is so cute! And it looks like you guys had a blast in New Orleans- I'm bummed we didn't make it down. It's great to see how you guys are doing!
Have you been able to wash your hands since?? j/k. I actually have a question for you... could you email me your email address? jennyboo12@hotmail.com
Amen! I couldn't have said it better myself! GO UTES!
Post a Comment