Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Buying a Condo!!

At the end of March we will officially be condo owners! How scary is that!!!! We went under contract yesterday to purchase this condo and now we are in escrow for 30 days.

Some of you may recognize this condo complex. It is called Foothill Gardens and is located right next to Anderson Library, just below Foothill Blvd. We are definitely purchasing this property for the location. We will both be so close to work and we are just up the street from our families. It's strange to think we will be living in the neighborhood I grew up in but we are very excited.


The condo is 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. The complex has a pool and clubhouse that I'm sure we will use in the summer. The condo is a little smaller than any other ones we looked at but it's going to force me to be organized. We are just so happy that we will be living in such a fantastic location and we can't believe we will have freedom again! We have lived in the mortuary for two years and I've forgotten what it feels like to be able to leave your apartment whenever you want.


Lexi, be sure to thank your mom for giving us the heads up about this place. They actually received another offer right after ours so if your mom hadn't told us about it we wouldn't be buying it. A special thanks to Susan Pinegar!!!


A lot of people thought we were crazy for not buying that other place because of our bird, but we are happy we didn't. This place will be so much better for us and it will be so fun to live in that neighborhood. It seems like everything has worked out for the best!

11 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

How exciting! That IS in a great location! I'm thrilled for you guys!

Barb said...

Congratulations! Welcome (back) to the neighborhood!

Zane and Lexi said...

My mom only wishes we were in the market so we would be sure to stick around for awhile! Congrats -that is so exciting, just in time for little whitchurch!

Caitlin said...

This is so funny! This is exactly where Dan's sister lives and she loves the location too. You will have to go over and say hi when you move in, she lives in building # 6. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations... and just in time to get all settled before the little guy arrives!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

Jesse & Brynn,

I found your blog through mutual friends...thought it would be fun to let you see our new post about our move too. :) We're excited to have a cool couple take over here...glad things are working out!

Me said...

Hooray! Thats such a fun place to live. It is so exciting to get something of your very own. Enjoy it!

Z said...

Brynn that's so exciting!!! We'll be neighbors!!! Yea I'm back in Utah, just skiing and living the dream :) I want to hang out with you!!! I'm dying to see what's cooking in your oven! Call me!

w and w said...

Hope to see you around when we visit Will's family

scott j said...

Are you in the Monument Park II Ward? Will Richard's dad is the bishop of that ward and my parents (the Parkers) are in that ward too. It is like the church on steroids (in a good way!) Good to see you guys are doing well and that Brynn is surviving her pregnancy...I love the countdown at the top of the blog.
-Courtney

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Very exciting!! I think that is in Tommy's parents ward?? Perfect timing for the little babe as well!! Congrats!!