A couple weeks ago Jesse and I went to Old Navy and they were having a huge sale on baby clothes! We couldn't resist and we bought a few things for the little guy, including this really cute hoodie! I feel like I could go out and buy so many things right now but I'm going to need to resist.I have to admit when we found out we were having a boy I was a little disappointed I wouldn't be able to buy all the cute little girl clothes that are out there. As so many of you know the selection for boy clothes is miniscule compared to the selection for girls clothes. But let's be honest, all he's going to need is some University of Utah gear and he will be good to go!!
2 comments:
Brynn - we hit up that sale too, wasn't it great?? Baby Zane has that same hoodie!! I went a little crazy - it's still fun to play dress-up with a boy!
Cute! I thought the same thing but then realized there are sooooooooooo many cute boy clothes too. I love Old Navy. Sadly Baby Gap is my favorite even though it is more expensive.
Post a Comment