Monday, February 4, 2008

The Big Day

Well, tomorrow is the big day!! It looks like most of you think Baby Zy is a little girl. I'm so excited to find out but I'm also excited to experience the ultrasound. I can't wait to see this little baby that is living inside of me and I'm just hoping everything is normal and healthy.

I'm sure all you moms out there know this feeling but I can't believe I'm only halfway through the pregnancy! I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I've only hit the halfway point. I still have a long ways to go but I'm really enjoying this stage of pregnancy. I feel pretty good and even though its hard getting bigger I'm glad you can actually tell I'm pregnant now. I hated the "pudgy" stage when people don't really know if your pregnant or not and you just feel like you are getting fat!

I promise I will take my camera with me tomorrow so I should be posting a belly shot pretty soon!!


P.S. I want to say good luck to my friend Cami!! She is auditioning for "So You Think You Can Dance" today and I hope she has a blast!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to hear, I am sure it's going to be a little girl!!!

Barb said...

Good luck tomorrow! How exciting!

Karen said...

Good luck! I'm excited for you :) I'll guess a boy.

Bart and Michelle said...

The ultrasound and finding out the sex is one of my favorite days in a pregnancy! I'm so excited for you! What do YOU think you're having? :)

Zane and Lexi said...

I am so excited...I still can't decide but I will say girl! It is the best experience, the ultrasound...enjoy every minute!