Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Results Are In!!

I will upload the ultrasound photos in the next couple of days where you will see there is no questioning his manhood!!
P.S. Everything looks good and healthy!

11 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Yea! I'm glad I was wrong...boys are so much fun! I love being a mommy to my little boy - Congratulations!! Our boys will only be a few months apart...best buddies for sure!

Barb said...

Congratulations! How fun to have a healthy little boy! I bet it's so fun to know what you're having!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Wahoo! I was totally wrong but our boys will be the same age. We should plan play dates. Congratulations!

Marsh's said...

That is so exciting! I didn't guess but that is so fun. CONGRATULATIONS!

Cotter said...

i am a little disappointed my vote was wrong but i am so excited! congrats!!!!

Bart and Michelle said...

I, too, was wrong with my guess but I'm THRILLED that you're having a little boy! How exciting! And I'm glad to hear that everything looks good and healthy! Congrats!

Heidi said...

congratulations, I am sure he will be a great Ute Superfan!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I thought for sure it was a girl! You will love having a little boy! They are so much fun! And I bet Jesse is so happy to have another man in the house soon. Congratulations you two!

Trevor and Jordan said...

I totally knew you were going to have a boy. Congratulations, wasn't the ultrasound so much fun? Now Lyla will have a little boyfriend. Sorry we didn't get together for lunch, it was a crazy trip. I'm coming down again in march sometime, we will get together for sure then.

Jenny and Brett said...

Congratulations!! A future u of u football player!!

Sally said...

It's like carrying around a little boyfriend on your hip all day. Boys love their mommies.