Here are some of our ultrasound photos. It's very strange to think this little guy is living inside of me but I loved watching him move around in there.
His arm is on the left side and his leg is on the right side of this picture.
And here's the indisputable evidence that our little guy is a boy. This photo is of his two legs and the little thing in between them. :)
I have to admit I'm a little nervous about having a boy but I'm so glad I have a husband to help me out. We've thought of a few names but nothing concrete. We will probably wait to name him until he pops out!
Oh, and here's the belly shot you have all been waiting for. This is me 5 months pregnant!
11 comments:
You look so beautiful in that picture, Brynn! Those are great ultrasound photos- they're relatively clear! I can actually see body parts! :)
I know its so weird that someone is actually growing in you. Brynn you look so cute. Do you still feel cute? I have felt like a huge blob for quite sometime now.
I can already tell he is going to be handsome! Little Swoopy! Oh wait we probably shouldn't call him and the bird that. . . . I'll keep thinking!
you look so cute! i love seeing other people pregnant.
You look so cute, Brynn! I know how you feel with being nervous to have a boy--that's how I felt with Spencer. Especially with coming from all girls. Once I had Spencer, though, it was so natural, and then I was nervous to have a girl! :) Those are great ultrasound photos, too!
Brynn!!! You are a total babe pregrnant. You will do great with a boy. It has been so fun to have a little guy.
Those ultrasound pictures are so great. I'm so happy for you. I can't tell you what it will be like to have a boy but babies are so fun and amazing. You will be a great mom. You look so cute pregnant.
Brynn, so darling preggo! such a cute outfit...we need to get together sometime!! Isn't the ultrasound the best? I didn't want it to end...
May I just say, for being five months pregnant you look great. Don't you love the ultrasound experience (aside from the pressure they apply to your belly, as if there wasn't enough pressure there already!) Truly though it's a sweet experiece. That and the kicking made it all worth if for me!
YAY, a BOY! Boys are just the sweetest little things. Girls are too of course, but awe I'm so excited for you. You look adorable and the pictures look adorable.
Congrats on having a boy, they are a lot more fun than you think.
Post a Comment