I hope you all have a fantastic and romantic Valentines Day!! We will be spending our Valentines Day at home since we are on-call at the mortuary but I wish all of you a fun and exciting day.For my Valentines gift Jesse gave me a gift certificate for a maternity massage! I am very excited and maybe a little nervous. This will be the first professional massage I've ever received!! I'm very happy for the thoughtful gift!
This Valentines Day is also special because we've put an offer on a condo! We submitted the offer this morning and now we just wait to see if it was accepted. All this home-buying stuff is so scary but we are excited. I will keep you posted.
3 comments:
How exciting about the condo! Where is it? I hope it all works out well for you guys--that is so exciting! Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, and you will LOVE the maternity massage--I got one with both pregnancies and absolutely LOVED it!!!
Yeah! That is exciting! Keep us updated on the condo news.
Post a Comment