Friday, August 3, 2007

Park City

Jesse and I went to Park City for a few days this week. It was our version of a summer vacation! We had a lot of fun and it was very relaxing! We played tennis, swam, shopped, went to dinner and enjoyed the cooler weather!




We went to the Utah Olympic Park and watched the ski jumpers. It was so much fun to watch and I can't believe how little some of the kids were! They are very brave!!


The highlight of our trip was going horseback riding! It was so much fun and it was actually very relaxing! My legs were a little sore the next day but it was totally worth it!


Jesse took this picture while riding on his horse!


I'm so glad we splurged a little to do this. It was so much fun and I would go back and do it again tomorrow if I could!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It looks like a nice little getaway.

Cotter said...

good for you for taking a little break! looks like fun

Lindsey and Tommy said...

So fun! I have always wanted to go horseback riding in Park City. It looks like a blast. We need to get together soon!!!

Zane and Lexi said...

what a great little getaway - I love PC and sometimes close by is better! you look so cute on your horse!

Barb said...

Pretty fun!