Tuesday, August 7, 2007

LAGOON!

We went to Lagoon on Friday with my family. It was so much fun!! Lagoon has really changed since I was in high school; they actually have fun rides now!! The new ride, Wicked, was terrifying but SOOO much fun! It was a huge adrenaline rush!

Here we are on the Scrambler!




Here's Elise trying to win a prize. She came really close but I think this is impossible!! I don't know of anyone who has ever reached the top!


This picture was taken after we rode "Rattlesnake Rapids." We got soaked!!!!!!!!! It was nice to cool off in the hot sun but we were so wet! My shoes and socks were squishy for the rest of the day but we still had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

good old lagoon! looks like so much fun with the whole fam!

Barb said...

Good times!

Anonymous said...

aww... I miss Lagoon! Looks like fun!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

I love Lagoon! We went in July but I couldn't go on anything!