We stayed up and danced to the music. Here's my mom, Elise, James and Marianne grooving to the music.I love the Pioneer Day parade! I think it's so much fun and we always have such a good time. The problem is our bedroom window in the mortuary faces the street and we have to sleep with our window open or else it gets too hot. Well at 4 a.m. a woman was driving up and down the street yelling "Wake Up! Everybody Wake Up!" Then at 6 a.m. the marathon runners arrived so people were clapping and cheering. So we were out of bed at 6:30 a.m. and very tired! But we still enjoyed the parade!!
That night we went to the BEES Baseball Game. It was really fun!!
We sat on the grass and watched the fireworks after the game. Overall it was a really fun Pioneer Day!!!!
3 comments:
I thought of you while i watched the parade on tv. looks like it was a blast!!
i miss sleeping over for the parade - we missed it this year cause we were in vegas :(
That looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous you guys have such sweet seats! I'm so bummed but I totally forgot it was even pioneer day until the 25 :(
Post a Comment