The Utah Utes kick-off the football season tonight against the Oregon State Beavers!!!! I can't believe football season is already here but I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to be in the stadium next Saturday!
Brynn! Lindsey just found me today and now I have found you! I posted about the Utes today as well :) I look forward to keeping in touch now :) Jenny (Castleton) Borg
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
3 comments:
amen!
Brynn! Lindsey just found me today and now I have found you! I posted about the Utes today as well :) I look forward to keeping in touch now :)
Jenny (Castleton) Borg
GO UTES!
Post a Comment