Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical

Ok, so I know I'm the biggest dork but I am definitely watching High School Musical 2 tonight!! The first movie is so cheesy but it makes me laugh! And it's so funny to watch them walk around the halls of East High School. I feel so cool to know I once walked those hallways!!


Plus, I'm feeling sick today so all I want to do is go home and lay on the couch! I can't wait until work is over!!!!




4 comments:

Barb said...

I didn't see it! I have to set my DVR to see if I can catch a rerun! It's so cheesy but strangely captivating!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

I totally watched it too! We are such dorks!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

I'm with you too! I watched it and I was also filled with all of this East High pride. Steve wanted to kill me

Zane and Lexi said...

so - I watched it too and was pretty dissapointed - not as cute as the first one!