Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Paint Your Heart Out

My work has participated in a community service project called "Paint Your Heart Out" for the last five years. The project is organized to paint the outside of homes of elderly or disabled individuals living on the west side of Salt Lake.

So this is how Jesse and I spent our weekend. I was in charge of the project this year so were painting on Friday and Saturday morning. It was A LOT of work!!!

Here are the before photos



Here we are painting. Luckily we had a lot of volunteers to help us get the job done.


And here's the finished product!!!!




3 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Nice Work! Do you guys want to work on our house?

Barb said...

I think painting in the heat is one of the hardest chores there is- good work!

Anonymous said...

Cute. I love that color!