This post is mainly for my two California girls, Lyndsay and L.A., but you are all welcome to enjoy!
MTV has decided to move up the coast this year for their Orange Coungy teenage reality series. The show will no longer take place in Laguna Beach. This year it's called "Newport Harbor" and it will follow the spoiled kids of Newport Harbor high school.

Lindz, it's too bad you are not in high school anymore; you could have been famous!!!!! But you would have had to memorize lines - oh, wait - it's supposed to be non-scripted!! My Mistake. ha ha
If you want to learn more about the perfectly toned and tanned cast members go to http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/newport_harbor/series.jhtml
3 comments:
oh no. thats just what newport harbor needss. 20 bucks says mitch somehow makes an appereance.
Ha Ha Ha!!!! I bet you're right!!!!
So Tommy and I watched this last night. I was totally laughing the whole time. The girls are so dumb... but pretty entertaining! Also, Chrissy's dad is pretty dang strict. I couldn't believe how much he called her.
Post a Comment