We spent one day at Sea World which was a lot of fun! I loved watching all the shows and the things they do with the animals is amazing! I was proud of myself for waddling around the entire day. I was tempted to rent one of those scooters (you know, for elderly people) but I resisted the urge and walked the entire day. Good for me!
We visited Old Town and ate in this cute Mexican restaurant. It was so much fun!
It was so nice to get away and I'm sad we had to come home so soon. Sadly I don't have any Easter pictures from yesterday. Jesse and I were not able to go to church because he had to go on a call for the mortuary. Luckily that was the last holiday we will have to endure because this week is moving week! We will officially move into our condo on Saturday so I will be spending the week packing up our apartment. We can't wait!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm in need of a vacation. I love the belly!
You are such a cutie pregnant. I am proud of you for walking all day!
what a fun trip - we are going to san diego in july and I can't wait! have a fun weekend moving into your new apartment - the girls will miss you though!
Fun Trip! You know how I LOVE San Diego!! Good luck with moving!!!
Post a Comment