
It's that time of year again; MUSS registration starts on Friday at 9 p.m.!! This is a reminder to all of you U of U students to join the MUSS!!! Register online at www.alumni.utah.edu/muss
Sadly Jesse and I have graduated from the MUSS and will become "regular" fans this year. We figured it wouldn't be a good idea to take our little baby boy into the MUSS. It's going to be strange to be in a different atmosphere at football games but we are looking forward to it. The past three years in the MUSS have been so much fun and we will miss the front row but we are ready to move on!!
1 comment:
I'm going to miss not standing by you! I had too much fun this past year! Now back to being higher up! Kind of glad I wont be soo squished!
Post a Comment