We are back to 9 a.m. church and I had forgotten how much I like morning church. Of course I don't like getting up early on a Sunday morning but it's so nice to be home at noon. And I absolutely love taking Sunday afternoon naps!
The only downside is now I won't have any time on Sunday mornings to finish my Sunday School lessons. And when we had 1:00 church we had Sacrament Meeting first so I would have time to go over my lesson in my head, and I won't have that now with morning church. I'm going to have to be a lot more prepared!!
5 comments:
We have 9:00 church too and I am not sure I like it. I liked sleeping in and making breakfast on Sunday! Oh well, a 2 hour afternoon nap made up for it :)
I am jealous! I love 9 am church. It works better with kids too.
I am jealous... We just switched from 9am to the 1pm!!! I hate it. Oh well... At least we get to sleep in.
we have 8:30 am church! that half hour makes a big difference
I'm at 9 also and I don't like it! Not one bit! Especially when I have to be at ward counsel at 8:00! Which means I have to leave by 7:40, which means I have to wake up by 7:00! The sun is not up! I don't like to wake up when it's dark! It's been too many years since I've done that. but I must agree about the wonderfulness that is a Sunday nap!
(longest comment ever!)
Post a Comment