Our house hunt has officially begun! On Saturday we looked at about six homes and sadly none of them will fit our needs but it was a very informative experience. I can't believe some of the homes people live in!! One home's basement was only about six feet tall; Jesse's head was skimming the top. And most of the kitchens in the homes were so teeny tiny!! You wouldn't even be able to fit a table in there!
I didn't expect us to find something on the first try so we will just keep looking until we find something that will be perfect for us. We are looking in the Highland Park area and the Holladay area. Since both of us work at the U of U we don't want to move too far away from there. Wish us luck!!
On another note I've started to feel Baby Zy moving around in my belly! It's a very strange feeling but I'm enjoying it. I promise I will post a belly shot soon; I just need to pick up a camera and do it!

5 comments:
Hey Brynn! So my mom saw you guys walking into a house on Saturday to look at it. She said you were with Karen Jeppson? If so, I LOVE HER! She will find you guys a great house if that's who it was that was with you. I hear ya about some of the homes that are out there. We, too, have been looking, but all of the homes in our price range are not the greatest, ya know? :) Anyway, good luck with the house hunt!
I love Highland Park- I think it is so charming and so many fun, young people live there! What a fun adventure house hunting can be! Good luck! And how exciting to feel little baby Zy wiggling around inside you!
That is so exciting to be house hunting! good luck - isn't it so amazing to feel that little baby inside of you! Let us know when you find out if Zy is a boy or girl!
Good Luck with the house hunt!!! It seems like such a pain and can be so discouraging, but once you find the one, it makes everything worth it!
That is so exciting you felt likke Zy move! It is the weirdest feeling. And we need a cute little belly shot of you!
It can be so frustrating and exciting at the same time looking at houses. Have you seen the show Property Virgins on HGTV, it has a ton of tips. Jason and I will probably start looking in a few months. Good luck
Post a Comment