Last night we borrowed the Wii from Jesse's brother and we took it to my family's house. It was so much fun!! We played Guitar Hero and all of the sports games. It was so fun to see my parents actually playing video games and enjoying it. Marcus was hilarious to watch during boxing and my dad actually enjoyed Guitar Hero a lot.
I'm sad I didn't have my camera with me because we had so much fun. If you've never played Wii I highly recommend it!!!
5 comments:
I've decided I need to own one myself some day. I love the Wii. And guitar hero is my new guilty pleasure! I'm glad you have discovered it too.
We played Guitar Hero the other night with Brett's family and it was so FUN!!
I played it with Zack's family when we were in Utah and had so much fun. =)
I can't wait to play the wii. My boss promised me one as a Christmas bonus but has managed to forget to bring it to work for the past two weeks. I think he is just playing it himself. Cheers
brynn and jesse
we love your blog and would love to keep in touch! www.willandwendyrichards.blogspot.com
I bet you're so excited for a new little boy! Congrats!
Wendy
Post a Comment