Our Martin Luther King holiday was filled with lots of random activities. First, Jesse and I braved the snow storm to meet with our mortgage broker. Yes, that's right; we are really grown-up and we are going to have a mortgage. After sitting through an hour meeting talking about money and mortgage payments and interest rates I was quite overwhelmed. Sometimes I think that even with both me and Jesse working we still won't be able to afford anything. But then I calm down and I know that we will find a house that works for us. Our next step is to meet with a realtor and start looking for homes. We are looking for a small home that is relatively close to the University of Utah, since we both work there. I think the Holladay area would be as far south as we would like to go. If you know of any houses for sale let me know!
After the mortgage meeting we went to lunch with my family and then we went bowling! It's been a while since I have been bowling and I definitely noticed the extra pregancy weight! I was pretty tired after one game but it was still fun.
That night we went to my aunt and uncles house for a going-away party for my cousin. He is going into the Air Force Reserve or the National Guard or something like that; I can't remember. He will be in basic training in Texas for six weeks and then he will be living in Monterey, California for the next year and a half. It sounds like a big adventure and we are excited for him! Good luck Ryan!!
I realize I haven't posted any pictures in a while; I've been slacking on taking our camera anywhere. And I'm sure you are just waiting for the belly photos. I have really popped out this week and now I look like a pregnant lady! Oh, and my ultrasound is two weeks from today so pretty soon we will know if Baby Zy is a boy or a girl. *Zy is the baby's nickname; it's short for zygote and we have been using the nickname since I found out I was pregnant :)
3 comments:
That's a cute nickname! I will keep my eyes peeled for houses for sale for you guys.
I can't wait to see the prego pictures. I am sure you look adorable. You are probably the cute fashionable little pregnant lady!
i love the nickname. I love the anticipation of finding out. Do you have a feeling either way?
Post a Comment