I want to know if any of you watch this show, and if you don't, I definitely think you should!!!! This is one of my absolute favorite TV shows and I love it because it is on during the summer when everything else is re-runs.
The dancing they do is awesome and it is so fun to watch!!
This is a photo of last year's winner. He is from California and he is Mormon! He actually talked about it on the show and one of the reasons he tried out was because he received his girlfriend's wedding announcement while he was on his mission! :(
He wanted to do something to get his mind off his girlfriend when he got home from his mission, so he tried out for the show, and he ended up winning!

(The show is on Wednesday and Thursday nights in case you were wondering. It's an American Idol format: performances one night, results the next night)
7 comments:
love this show!
I am totally addicted. I always watch it with Anne (John's little sister, who is a dancer). But now that she's gone away to college, we just call each other on the commercials. Chelsea loves it, too, and so does my sister. We're all SYTYCD fanatics!
PS- I was totally bugged that they skipped it last week because of the 4th.
I was annoyed too! I feel like I haven't seen the show forever so I'm really excited it's on tonight! I'm starting to go through withdrawals! :)
we just finished it! we are obesessed (although cameron claims he doesnt like it he just watches it... LIAR)
Jeff will dislike me for exposing his secret...he is a closet fan while I admit to lovig this show. We get together with a couple in our new ward every wednesday- wouldn't miss it!
no no i don't admit to lovig the show rather to LOVING the show! Sorry for the mishap
Oh Yes... I am so addicted. I tivo every week... then re watch my favorite dances. It's the greatest!!
Post a Comment