Monday, July 2, 2007

The Gateway

We were on-call Saturday but my wonderful mom came and babysat the mortuary that night so we could get out for a couple of hours. We went and ate dinner at The Gateway and then we just walked around. We went to the fountain and watched all the kids playing. I think it's so funny how that fountain has turned into a community pool! It was pretty entertaining and I was glad we took our camera. (Oh, and by the way our camera is a Canon Powershot 6.0 Megapixel)



This kid looks so miserable; it's pretty funny!


I have to admit, it looked like a lot of fun and it made me want to play around in the fountain!!


(By the way, to all you smart bloggers out there, how do you get your photos to link. When I visit some of your blogs I can click on a photo and it makes the photo larger on a new page; how do you do that?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I think it links when your pictures are saved to your computer. I can't figure it out either, but that is the only thing I can think of.