I recently bought a new picture frame that has spots for five pictures. I want to fill the frames with pictures of flowers so on Sunday we went down to Temple Square to take pictures. It was fun to walk around and see all the families doing the same thing. It's such a beautiful area and it made me realize how lucky we are to live so close to this amazing building!
Here are some of the pictures I took. Let me know which ones you think I should put in the frames. :)
5 comments:
I like the close up ones the best! (The two orange ones, the red one and the white one).
i love flowers - they just make me happy! all of them are great...it was so fun to see you on sunday - it really meant a lot that your family would come! hopefully we really can get together with our families soon!
Beautiful! I miss temple suare! My favorite are the first 3 and the last two. They would look awesome all grouped together!
I love the purple,orange, white, yellow and red ones.
I love the lily and the foxglove the best! SO Pretty!
Post a Comment