Friday, July 13, 2007

The MUSS

Jesse and I have had the awesome opportunity to sit on the front row of The MUSS for the past two years. It has been so much fun and we will probably take advantage of those seats this year for the last time.

As a result of being on the front row we are in a lot of pictures of the MUSS. I was looking through a bunch yesterday and found some fun ones.




In this photo we are in the left corner, leaning forward on the bar.



This photo really made me laugh!! It makes you wonder what's happening on the field. (Try to ignore the guy flipping the camera off)






4 comments:

Barb said...

How fun! It will always be a part of your days as newlyweds!

anderson5 said...

So fun! I love your face in the last picture =)

Anonymous said...

sorry... I was logged on as my sister... that was my comment!!! =)

Crawling said...

Hey Brynn! If you look very closly in the second to last picture, you can also see, Myself and Mandy on the 18th row! Te He! But soon I too will have front row pictures by you!