Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July!!

Our 4th of July was a long day but it was fun! We got up and played tennis in the morning with my mom and James. Then we went to a picnic at Liberty Park with Jesse's family.
Here's Jesse's dad and their dog. She loved running around chasing the seagulls!


Jesse and I took our nephew, Astin, to the playground at the park. At first he was scared to go down the slide so Jesse went with him. Astin LOVES his uncle Jesse!!


Astin loved being pushed around on this swing. I was a little afraid he was going to fly off but he was laughing the whole time.



Here's our cute niece, Fiona! Her personality is really starting to come out and it's so fun to see her laughing.

That night we went to Laird Park with my family for dinner. Here's James and Marcus playing football. Marcus could probably beat James up now that they are the same size. :)

Finally a picture of me and Jesse! I need to remember to hand the camera to other people sometimes cause we hardly have any pictures together.

We were actually on-call that night but my dad was nice enough to let us forward the phones to our cell phones for the party. But we had to go home when the fireworks started so we watched some from our window!

Now we have to gear up for the 24th! That's always fun since the parade goes right in front of the mortuary!! I'm making Elise and her friends sleep outside to save our spot. I've done that too many times and it's time to pass the torch!

1 comment:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

What a fun day! We need to hang out soon!