I was bored last night so I decided to take some pictures of our bird. He has such a funny personality and I was hoping to capture some of it on camera.
In this photo he just knocked something off the couch so he is looking at it. It's so funny cause he has to turn his head to the side to look down at something. (Don't you love our ugly couch! It used to be my cousins and we are definitely grateful for the free furniture but it is so ugly!!! That will be our first purchase when we move into a house!)

He likes to get the water out of our cups once we are done with them. Actually sometimes he tries to drink from our cups while we are still drinking!
He likes to get the water out of our cups once we are done with them. Actually sometimes he tries to drink from our cups while we are still drinking!
He loves to play with my hair elastics. He wasn't being cooperative last night but sometimes we can get him to hang on to the elastic while we lift him in the air.
I know you have all seen him showering in pictures before but I thought this one was cool cause you can see little water beads falling off his back.
I know a lot of people are creeped out by birds but I really don't know why. He is a fun pet and he is very entertaining. He is also very loving and he will follow us around wherever we go!
4 comments:
Cute!
cool pics! what kind of camera did you guys get?
I had no idea birds were so playful!
I actually love birds!! We had a parakeet when we were first married (Kit got it for me when we were engaged) and then a cockatiel and actually a cockatoo for a while! He had special needs though so we gave him away to a bird "handler" Our cockatiel (Butters) died tragically of liver failure and our parakeet died of unknown causes. Anyway- the point is your bird is super cute and I understand why you love him!
Post a Comment